My Favorite Thing to do on the Last Day of School: End of Year Classroom Candy Bar Awards

Click Here to View this on TPT

Candy Bar Awards is the perfect way to top off a great school year! 

It doubles as personalized gifts as well as an award certificate when you attach the real candy to the award. My students are always curious to predict who will receive what. You could also have the students nominate each other. 


I made these awards because my students requested them. 
Last year I found a different set of classroom candy bar awards here on Teachers Pay Teachers and they were a huge hit with my students. I have the same group of students this year and they were already asking me in January if we were going to do the Candy Bar Awards again this year. Of course I told them yes, but I had to create a new version for my students this year so they didn't get the same award twice and this product is what I came up with. 

Directions: 
-use the planning sheet to match students’ personalities to the corresponding candy
-scratch off the candy as you go so that you know what’s left on the "scratch off" list
-Print in color on cardstock
-to make the award “pop” and add sturdiness, place it on 12 x 12 black scrapbook paper
-laminate 
-attach the actual candy bar at the bottom of the award (tape or Velcro)
-watch your kids eyes widen with glee as you hand out an edible award they’ll never forget!

If you love it, pin it!
post signature